Recently Google’s webpage has designed a Thank You Coronavirus Helpers doodle. Often Google will feature assorted doodles that pertain to a specific holiday or theme. As the global pandemic continues on, Google has showcased a number of doodles as a thank you to many helpers. Started on April 6, 2020, Google has a 2-week plan to feature an assortment of doodles each day.
The Big Helpers During the Global Pandemic
Google has stated: “We’re launching a Doodle series to recognize and honour many of those on the front lines.” These numerous doodles include cartoons that feature:
• Scientific researchers and public health workers in the medical community
• Doctors, nurses and other medical staff in numerous facilities
• Emergency services workers around the world
• Custodian and sanitation workers in small and large communities
• Farmers and other farming staff that maintain operations
• Grocery staff who continue to work safely
• Public transportation workers enabling citizens the mobility needed
• Packing, shipping and delivery workers keeping essential supplies coming
• Foodservice staff for providing food to many who have no other options
• Teachers and childcare staff who aid the children of the community affected
Even with all of these various doodles, many others around the world have helped with all sorts of Coronavirus relief. We need to thank you Coronavirus helpers even those who do not fall into these categories outlined.
Thank You Corornavirus Helpers Around the World Echoes Everywhere
Everywhere you turn from the Internet to television and even newspapers, Thank You Coronavirus Helpers tops headlines. The world population is showing their respect and gratitude for everything that those people do who keep the world functioning. Without these essential individuals doing their relevant jobs, there could be drastic negative consequences impacting many more. As a result of this pandemic, many communities may come to now realize just how important these workers are.
Google Is A Driving Force Online
The Google website search engine has been a driving force online for many years, helping impact the world. As the most popular search engine in the world, it boasts 70% of online search traffic daily. How they operate their search engine can help their visitors explore thoughts and ideas of current events. By creating assorted doodles that visitors can click on, Google redirects individuals to many online pages about Corornavirus helpers.
These results show how to thank you Coronavirus helpers as well as how individuals can also aid those in need. Widespread gratitude and thank you’s around the world are abundant for many different branches of the service industry and communities. Google’s popularity also helps drive the Thank You movement giving more support to those who continue to be essential workers.
Remember to stay safe and healthy and thank someone who has helped you continue to remain that way. Without those individuals doing these essential jobs each day, we wouldn’t have the support we do in our communities. Even when this pandemic is over, continue to be thankful for these workers who continue to keep the world operating.